This is my first post i just found in the drafts:
Since there is no lathe for me i drilled a hole into the head of the 8mm-screw so i can fix it to my spindle.
Lower there are two ballbearings fixed to the bench. It took about one hour to make 5 mm out of 8 and it is not that exact… but i want it!
The first screw got lost just a few houres after taking that picture. Thank goes out to cameraphones!
Unfortunately I almost lost anything of my tools and even material over the last few years so that you can see the foot of an old GDR-closed I just found. Just drilled a hole for the bearing and made it fit with the flange.
It took about 5 minutes to make the teeth.